Friday, January 7, 2011

November: Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, Sr. D, Taylor and Brian played in the ward's annual Turkey Bowl: Aaronic vs Melchizedek priesthood. The older guys won 9-5. Taylor played quarterback 1/2 the game, threw 2 touchdowns and caught 2. Brian converted a ton of 3rd down and 10s to 1st downs. Sr. D did some great blocking, caught an interception and didn't get hurt (his main goal of the game.) He is in black just to the right of the guy in red.
Taylor's in the middle in black, and Brian is on the left in white shirt, blue shorts.
Then it was feast time and I was too busy in the kitchen to pick up my camera and I am SO MAD!! We had Uncle Brandon's family and Aunt Shelby's family and it was a grand time! Here is the only picture I got of the day. It is this darling cutie. I took him on a walk around the lake in the stroller and we fed the ducks and had a bonding time. Love you Tommy!!
We had a nice gathering and went around the room and talked about what we were most grateful for. Aunt Mindy was great getting everyone to play games and we had a great time learning and playing Mafia. I showed Shelby and Mindy a potato bag and they got excited and figured out how to make them and ordered the material for each of us to make several, and I almost created a million dollar potato bag business called The Three Spudetts, but in the end, didn't. Ah, the dreams we have! Anyway, it was a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mindy Janis said...

Love you're new posts.