Today is Emily's 12th birthday. Wow! My children are officially out of Primary. She is just growing up too fast. Emily is a wonderful daughter, full of love, very organized, loves animals, is sensitive to others feelings, generous, beautiful, and talented. I feel so blessed to be her mom!
As I've done this year, I am going to walk down memory lane. And instead of going through each file on my computer to find the best picture of her each year, I decided to just go to her birthday pictures. I've had fun making cakes for her or with her, and she's had some great parties, so I chose to highlight these fun, festive, celebrating pictures!
3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old
8 years old
9 years old
10 years old

11 years old
12 is the first picture. Happy Birthday Emily!!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emily!! I know this was a big one for you and it probably didn't come as fast as you would have liked it to (going into YW). Looking at the pictures reminded me of how much we have been able to celebrate birthdays with you guys over the years! We love you and hope you had a really happy and fun birthday this year!!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! #12 is way big...I hope that you love your Beehive class...I would love to have you in mine!! And can I say you are just so stinkin' cute?!
Wow, Emily, I can't believe you are already twelve years old! It doesn't seem that long ago that I came to Provo and arrived just in time for your birth. After you were born, Aunt Val hosted a fun baby shower for you. You were such a cute and sweet baby and you are now growing into such a lovely young woman. Time flies much too fast for Grandmas!
Post a Comment