The Operation Can You Hear Us Now? was a national rally responding to the silence of the major networks on 9/12 at the Washington DC rally. I heard 1.7 million people peacefully demonstrated in DC and only Fox News covered it. So, on October 17th, Americans in cities across the country went to their local newspaper, and/or TV station and sent the message "Can You Hear Us Now?"
It was a beautiful day and there were about 80 people who came to the Chronicle, and including the TV stations, 300 came out to be heard and seen around Houston. I don't know how many across America, but I think thousands showed up. There is a cool link that shows 18 videos people took and put on youtube. The first one shows a group in North Carolina smashing a TV that says MSM (Main Stream Media) with a baseball bat. But if you flip through, you will see and feel the energy from patriots across this country, and it gives me hope that I'm not alone in my love of country and freedom! Here's the link: http://www.breitbart.tv/can-you-hear-us-now-top-18-videos-from-nationwide-media-protests/#
1 comment:
Way to go, Tiffany! I like to keep up with what is going on in the political world, but I have yet to actually go to rally and make a statement. Thnaks for being brave and bold!
Post a Comment