Friday, July 24, 2009
Fun With James
James, my baby brother, came to Katy after returning from the Italy, Catania Mission. He smirked at our Italian pronunciations, burned on the boat in the Gulf, played some sweet football and basketball with the boys, got some time in for World of Warcraft, and made a royal lasagna fit for Giorgio Napolitano (President of Italy-I looked it up)!
Sailing, I peppered him with questions about his mission, of the jalapeno variety, that's why he burned. But I was totally hanging on every word. He had a fantastic mission and was a SUPER missionary!

At Kemah, where the boat floats, there is a boardwalk, and the kids wanted some fun on the rides. And being in the spoil-my-kids-rotten-mood, we said OK! I got a picture of Uncle Jeff and Rachel on Pharaoh's Fury. See Jeff wave. (He's on the left) I thought I'd get a closer picture of them and my camera was a little off. Have you ever had that happen? Not quick enough, so I got
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pictures and creativity, Tiff.
It was great having James with us for a few days.
Oh, I wish I was there!!! The sailing looks great. James' lasagna looks awesome. :) That is so great that he saw yours and Shelby's families together. PAR-TY!!
(And the ride pics were funny. I did click on the one and saw Jeff waving. On the other, did the couple pose for you? Too funny!)
I loved that time with James, we had lot's of fun. I really liked the sailing and the rides at the park neir by. I never went on that ride my dad and Rachel went on. At first it looked scary but now it looks like a lot of fun. We need to go very soon!!!!
~Julie:)
Thank you, Tiffany, for posting the fun pictures and commentary about James trip to Texas. He had a wonderful time with you and your family and with Shelby and her family. (We checked on the close up of Jeff waving - very funny!) Thanks again for all you did for James!
Post a Comment