Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cinco Ranch Football Season Begins!

So my boys are not going to Cinco Ranch High School this year, but they have plenty of school spirit! They were counting down the days to the first game and decided to deck themselves and their comrads out with face paint and school colors for the event. I helped them mix the maroon paint and did some of the face painting, but then I had to grab my camera as the whole gang just had a face-painting fiesta! Enjoy!
Spencer making the Cinco Ranch sign
Dover painting Coulter's face
Dover painting Taylor's face.
Josh Davies
Spencer is NOT excited. I repeat, NOT excited.



Taylor found this wig at a game last year. So vogue!
Marcus was the terrorist, I mean bedouin in the group. He finally consented to get his eyelids painted.

A motley crew!
Our neighbor who is a sports photographer took their picture at the game. You can see the 2 he took by clicking this link: http://www.photosbymose.com/Football-Current-Season/2010-08-26-CRHS-V-vsKF/2010-08-26-CRHS-Vars-vs-KleinF/13523743_WD9Vm#985261842_GkHiG Silly boys!

1 comment:

Amy Coons said...

Too fun! Sometimes it's the anticipation that is the best part. :) I remeber in high school this group of guys that would get all ready for the rallies before big games. (I went to BEYER High). So each of the guys painted a letter on themselves. Then, they would think it was funny to have the Y sit down (ironically it was the Mormon kid) so they spelled BEER. Gee, so clever.