Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh Danny Boy



Emily took an 8 week group voice class which ended on May 24th with a show of all the girls singing one of the two songs they worked on individually. They also had a group song. Emily sang Danny Boy and did a great job I thought. Here is our video of it. (If you are reading this in an email, the video won't come up. Click on the link to the blog at the end of the email and you will see it.)

4 comments:

heather lorraine said...

Oh my goodness Emily is BEAUTIFUL and has the voice of an angel. I miss home:/

Mindy Janis said...

She is wonderful! I'm glad I'll be here now to hear things like this in person!

John and Sue said...

One of my favorite songs sung by one of my favorite grand-daughters! It brought tears to my eyes. Emily, you did a beautiful job!
Grandma Scott
PS You looked adorable,cute blouse!

Heather said...

Esther, Nathan, and I all very much enjoyed listening to Emily's song. What a nice voice she has! I only wish I could sing so well.