Ron and Auna's wedding was just beautiful and there was so much family! So good to see so many loved ones!
Alora got baptized and there was a lot of family support for her too! After the baptism, Aunt Alissa celebrated all the birthdays that were within a week from each other. She gave each of us masks and everyone sang the Happy Birthday song. I was able to see Uncle James too and that was so fun!Pictured from left to right: Tiffany, Alora, Ryan, Daenon, Kylee, and Craig
My camera battery wasn't charged and I did not document our trip like I wished. :( But we had a wonderful vacation! Here is a video clip from the day of the wedding. We all walked across the street from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, across a green grass and down into a stone amphitheater to take pictures. It was such a cool place!
No comments:
Post a Comment