On another day, Shelby and I took all the kids 13 and under to Kemah Boardwalk and they got all-day passes. I think they got 30+ rides each! The boardwalk is small with only about 8-10 rides they liked, so they ran from ride to ride and only stopped for a quick lunch break.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Second Spring Break with the Binghams
After our fun Spring Break, it was time for some more fun! The schools in Beaumont had their Spring Break the week after Katy. So Uncle Jeff and Aunt Shelby and family (except Brian who was on a college tour with his school) came on over. Shelby and I went to the Houston Temple one day. Another day we had a fun picnic at the park.



On another day, Shelby and I took all the kids 13 and under to Kemah Boardwalk and they got all-day passes. I think they got 30+ rides each! The boardwalk is small with only about 8-10 rides they liked, so they ran from ride to ride and only stopped for a quick lunch break.
On another day, Shelby and I took all the kids 13 and under to Kemah Boardwalk and they got all-day passes. I think they got 30+ rides each! The boardwalk is small with only about 8-10 rides they liked, so they ran from ride to ride and only stopped for a quick lunch break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the expressions of ride go-ers! I like going to smaller parks like this...it definately looked like a hit!
omigosh!! just look at me! i'm like screaming my head off!! i bet that wuz the most funnest time of my life!!! we have to do that again!!!
Post a Comment